Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Registries

Okay - so I've had fun doing baby registries. I've registered at 3 places so far... mainly because it's fun... and I'm curious. Once we know the gender, I will be cutting back, and probably selecting 2 or 3 places. Right now I've got

Amazon.com
It's sort of become a list, or a wish list, or a place to mark things that I want to do more research on.

PotteryBarnKids.com
The furniture we want is here.

JCP.com
Well - David works here, and we get a discount, and they have some fun Disney stuff.


Eventually I plan on being convenient for family and friends and will probably go with Target, Babies R Us, and Amazon only. But I'm having fun right now seeing the options.

1 comment:

Allison Wonderland said...

So I'm gonna have to update this post. I've added target and Babies R Us now.