In the twinkling of an eye... absent from the body, present with the Lord... Choose this day whom you serve, but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
I lift up mine eyes to the hills, and I wonder from where comes my help.
My help it comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and Earth.
He will not let you stumble He will not let you fall the Lord is your keeper.
The sun will not strike you by day, nor the moon by night, the Lord will keep your life.
The Lord will keep you from all evil. He will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever more.
Sadness and depression. Confusion.. why? It's not fair. Our hope is in the Lord, and in the promises He has made, that we will one day see our loved ones again... those who have made that decision.
The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me, you prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. My cup Overflows, surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my house, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
... And I go to prepare a place for you
No comments:
Post a Comment