Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Friends

So, this past spring, one of my friends and coworkers announced he was leaving work. It was really hard, as I really don't have many friends at work. So, going into this fall, I was apprehensive about being a loaner, and not really wanting to be a loner. So the week of teacher meetings, I worked really hard at being nice and befriending the new teachers. I see the start of several new friendships and I am so thankful that God has been providing. I also have been getting to know a coworker that I was acquainted with for the past two years. I am very thankful and praising the Lord! Also, found out that one of the new workers also goes to my church. Sooooo exciting!

3 comments:

Allison Wonderland said...

Okay, so I can spell.... it's supposed to be loner, and the computer/blog WON'T fix it no matter how many times I try to fix it on the edit page. Oh well! :) Thanks mom for catching my error!

The Real Deal said...

awwww...someone misses..."someone"

Anonymous said...

Yep.... it looks that way.