So, today I am getting projects and paperwork done that I had planned on doing during the summer. I have cleaned my desk and been very productive. Lots of paperwork and stuff. But an exciting thing happened. The "Mary Poppins - The Broadway musical" songbook has finally come out. I am sooooooooo excited. I have fallen in love with the music from that new show, and have been waiting two years for the book to be published. I am so excited. I got it on Amazon, along with a few other things I've been wanting for a while... a rather eclectic batch, an opera CD, a Canadian musical, a Bible study book, a Christian fluff fiction book and a Jane Austin DVD. I am excited. I also talked with Jennifer for a while.
Today I have been listening to a random mix of music today on my computer with the speakers my dad has just recently given me to use - the selections today have been a mixture of oldies, country, Broadway, Disney, movie soundtracks, and some contemp. Christian. I went to Disneyland last night with Heather. Tonight I am driving her down there to meet with Aaron and some of her friends. I probably will stay there and hang for a while. Not sure. I am so excited that church is tomorrow, and the Kearneys are coming over! Very exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment