Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Disneyland without a Camera

Going to Disneyland without a camera, is like brushing your teeth without toothpaste, or washing your hair without shampoo. It is like singing a song without notes, or a poem without words... it is like scissors without blades... it is like a wedding without vows.

Okay, so mabey not quite that drastic, but I think you are catching my meaning here. I was at Disneyland yesterday evening with my sister, my nephew, and my sister-in-law-in-law (my sister's sister-in-law). We had a merry old time, but I had no camera with me. We had dinner before we got to Disneyland at the new Chick-Fil-A in La Habra. I am very excited about that being here, and then we drove down there. We went on Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates, Tea Cups, Space Mountain, and concluded our evening on the Monorail, going to Downtown Disney. Sister-in-law-in-law bought a purple hippo at the Build-A-Bear-Workshop, and we had fun watching her make that. Then we walked back up to the tram stop and took the tram to the parking lot. While on the tram, my nephew decided that he would entertain the family infront of us, well he also had the row behind us as an audience as well. This was all a little bit before midnight. I was very tired and was glad to get to the car.

From there, we took the 5 and ran (actually drove) through In-And-Out, and got something to drink. From there we dropped the new purple hippo owner off at her house, and we returned to ours... it was a very late night, and I was thankful that I did not get called in for jury duty, as this morning I was able to sleep in. I love summer vacation. It has been nice to me.

Today I have a job interview via phone with Pine Summit to work up there for a part of the summer. I am very excited about the prospects of getting out and having an adventure. The phone interview is in an hour, and I am actually glad I dont have to drive all the way to Big Bear for an in person interview. I can no just stay dressed comfortably and not have to drive sooo far away. Anyway, that is all I have to ramble about for now.

No comments: